If your church or youth group, non-profit organization or business would like an opportunity to raise money, vending at the fair is an excellent option!!
Booth Space Rental Fee:
Non-Profit Booth $35 Demonstration Booth $50 Arts and Crafts Vendor $50 Concession Vendor $100 Additional Space $50
110 Volts (1 receptacle allows 2 extension cords.....$35
220 Volts, 50 amp ..... $75
NO REFUNDS ARE MADE AFTER YOU ARE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FAIR BOARD APPROVAL
If you would like more information about becoming a Vendor at the Fair, please contact Barbara Finney 931-308-7550
Download Vendor Application
Rules and Guidelines for Commercial Vendors
- -Vendors shall provide a list of items they propose to sell.
- -No vendor may sell funnel cakes, candy apples, cotton candy, or corndogs by request of the carnival.
- -This fair is a rain or shine event.
- -Fees are non-refundable once a vendor has been accepted unless approved by the Franklin County Fair Board.
- -All dimensions are outside dimensions. Booths will only be sold in the dimensions listed, but you may purchase multiple spaces.
- -All vendor booths should be attractive from all sides and not distract from the neighboring booths.
- -No animals will be allowed in booth spaces.
- -All extension cords must be in good repair and have proper grounds. We suggest that you bring at least a 100 foot extension cord.
- -Any person or persons working the booth must have a neat appearance and shall not wear any clothing with messages or artwork that is distressful.
- -We reserve the right to bar any clothing,exhibit or product that could be considered offensive.
- -Garbage must be bagged, separated into cardboard, plastic, metal and aluminum, and ready for pick-up at scheduled pick-up times.
- -The area behind all booths must be kept clean and free of garbage.
- -Non-food vendors are prohibited selling prepared food for consumption.
- -Exhibitors must bring enough stock for the entire show.
- -All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic background, gender, religious prejudice, or sexual orientation.
- -All exhibitors are prohibited from selling drug paraphernalia and items used to promote marijuana and pro-drug items. These items would include but would not be limited to t-shirts, bongs, pipes, bumper stickers, and clips commonly used for promoting or smoke marijuana or other drugs.
- -No obscene items will be allowed.
- -A signed application constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations and is a commitment to participate.
- -Exhibitors must furnish their own tables, skirting, chairs, canopies, tents and extension cords.
- -Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- -Vendors must be ready to open at 6:00 pm, Tuesday, October 2-Thursday, October 4; 11:00 am Friday, October 5 (Kid's Day); and at their own discretion on Saturday, October 6.
- -Set-up will be Monday, October 1 and Tuesday, October 2, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- -Contact Barbara Finney 931-308-7550.