If your church or youth group, non-profit organization or business would like an opportunity to raise money, vending at the fair is an excellent option!!
Booth Space Rental Fee:
Non-Profit Booth $35 Demonstration Booth $50 Arts and Crafts Vendor $50 Concession Vendor $100 Additional Space $50
110 Volts (1 receptacle allows 2 extension cords.....$35
220 Volts, 50 amp ..... $75
NO REFUNDS ARE MADE AFTER YOU ARE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FAIR BOARD APPROVAL
If you would like more information about becoming a Vendor at the Fair, please contact Barbara Finney 931-308-7550
Download A Vendor Application
Rules and Guidelines for Commercial Vendors
- -Vendors shall provide a list of items they propose to sell.
- -No vendor may sell funnel cakes, candy apples, cotton candy, or corndogs by request of the carnival.
- -This fair is a rain or shine event.
- -Fees are non-refundable once a vendor has been accepted unless approved by the Franklin County Fair Board.
- -All dimensions are outside dimensions. Booths will only be sold in the dimensions listed, but you may purchase multiple spaces.
- -All vendor booths should be attractive from all sides and not distract from the neighboring booths.
- -No animals will be allowed in booth spaces.
- -All extension cords must be in good repair and have proper grounds. We suggest that you bring at least a 100 foot extension cord.
- -Any person or persons working the booth must have a neat appearance and shall not wear any clothing with messages or artwork that is distressful.
- -We reserve the right to bar any clothing,exhibit or product that could be considered offensive.
- -Garbage must be bagged, separated into cardboard, plastic, metal and aluminum, and ready for pick-up at scheduled pick-up times.
- -The area behind all booths must be kept clean and free of garbage.
- -Non-food vendors are prohibited selling prepared food for consumption.
- -Exhibitors must bring enough stock for the entire show.
- -All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic background, gender, religious prejudice, or sexual orientation.
- -All exhibitors are prohibited from selling drug paraphernalia and items used to promote marijuana and pro-drug items. These items would include but would not be limited to t-shirts, bongs, pipes, bumper stickers, and clips commonly used for promoting or smoke marijuana or other drugs.
- -No obscene items will be allowed.
- -A signed application constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations and is a commitment to participate.
- -Exhibitors must furnish their own tables, skirting, chairs, canopies, tents and extension cords.
- -Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- -Vendors must be ready to open at 6:00 pm, Tuesday, August 22-Thursday, August 24; 12 pm Friday, August 25 (Kid's Day); and at their own discretion on Saturday, August 26. The carnival will be open on Sunday, August 28, but vendors are NOT required to open on that date. Vendors can open on that date if you so choose.
- -Set-up will be Monday, August 21 and Tuesday, August 22, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- -Contact Barbara Finney 931-308-7550.